I know, you’re tired of hearing about resolutions, so here goes, and in no particular order.
1. I resolve to say “I love you” because time is not controlled by me.
2. I resolve to see the joy and blessing in small moments such as the one pictured here, and to give thanks for them.
3. I resolve to do something each day for my health, either physical, emotional, or spiritual and hopefully all three.
4. I resolve to read something and write something every day.
5. I resolve to find some guidance and direction for my career(s) goals.
6. I resolve to not take certain interactions so personally.